Instructions for Authors
- The content of the online poster presentation is one-slide A4 format page with comprehensive presentation of your recent research results or a summary of the cutting-edge research in AM field.
- Poster presentation is expected to be performed by consequtive appearance of the information on the only one slide and take maximum 3 minutes in total.
- No copyright issues with any elements in the poster.
- Posters should be send as a one slide PowerPoint Presentation format (landscape orientation) and no larger than 10 MB.
- Poster presentation should be submitted to email@example.com no later than 4th of Janurary 2021.
- Applicants should be PhD students or researchers with a PhD degree from Swedish universities in AM for Metals related field.
- Poster presentation should be submitted and presented in English.
Requirements for participants to contribute with the Oral Poster Presentation
- Registration to the online conference.
- An abstract submitted no later than 8th of December
- Confirmation of the admission
- Poster presentation a single page slide in PowerPoint format submitted no later than 4th of January 2021.
General Content for the Poster Presentation
- Advantages/Conclusions/Future perspectives
Posters will be availale online from 7th of January to 8th of February 2021.