GENERAL INFORMATION AND TIME-LINES
- Online conference aims to reenforce the network of Swedish researchers within the field of Additive Manufacturing of Metals, as well as highlight their most recent findings
- FREE for members of Swedish AM Arena and AddLife / CAM2 Competence Centres
- Open for all other Swedish academia and industry - 1500 SEK fee is applicable and can be paid by invoice
- Invited talks from the leading international academic experts in the field of Additive Manufacturing
- Online poster presentation is one-slide A4 format page with comprehensive presentation of your recent research results or a summary of the cutting-edge research in AM field. One can perform poster presentation with consequtive appearance of the information on the only one slide (3 minutes in total/poster presentation).
- Online poster presentations from PhD studens and Postdocs from Swedish Universities and BEST POSTER PRIZE
- Posters will be availale online from 7th of January to 8th of February 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prior to the abstract submission all participants should be registered to the conference.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts no later thanTuesday, 24 November 2020.
Abstracts need to be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission guidelines and information on the reviewing process could be found in the abstract submission form.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author to present at the conference if accepted.
Notification of acceptance and information regarding poster presentations will be forwarded to the authors after the reviewing process by e-mail no later than 1st of December 2020.