Organisation of the initiative
The Ångström initiative on additive manufacturing aims to strengthen the research and education connected to additive manufacturing at the faculty of science and technology at Uppsala university.
The direction of the initativeis governed by the advisory board, where representatives from the different sections, as well as education are represented, see below.
Most of the day-to-day work of the initiative is mainly performed by a director, chosen by advisory board. Some work is however also done by the chair of the advisory board, and in specific matters also members of the board will be directly involved.
To work with the practical matters connected to equipment a research engineer will be employed by the initiative.
From 2019-07-01 the Ångström initiative on additive manufacturing has the following organisation
- Erik Lewin, department of Chemistry – Ångström
- Cecilia Persson (chairperson, Materials science and engineering)
- Björgvin Hjörvarsson (Physics and astronomy)
- Åsa Kassman Rudolphi (Materials sciences and engineering)
- Ulf Jansson (Chemistry - Ångström)
- Urban Wiklund (Materials sciences and engineering, representing education)
- Project coordinator - to be recruited
- Research engineer - to be recruited
To come in contact with the initiative, please contact the director of the initiative using the following e-mail: email@example.com
You may of course also contact members of the board directly, follow the links above for their contact information.